Well, we made it to the weekend! I can hardly believe it! Although weekends can be difficult when you are babysitting because there is not a lot of structure which means the house can become a disaster area and the kids can get rambunctious, but thanks to my friend Meredith we all left after Friday night and went to Midway! She was also babysitting her cousins for the weekend, and so she invited me and the and the little ones up!
It was perfect! For one it meant that the kids had something to do and someone to play with all weekend, I could take a break because when kids are together they take care of themselves, and the house stayed clean! We had tons of fun - played lots of Beatles RockBand and got to do a little shopping around Midway. Not to mention the amazing weather! Had it been the same as yesterday with random snow storm every hour or so it may not have been as enjoyable!
Well, Mom and Dad come home tomorrow. I am very excited for them to come home, definitely less stress for me, but I am also going to miss spending so much time with Matthew, Whitney and Blake. Being the oldest I really haven't been around as they have grown up and it has been so nice to really get to know them and hang out. We will have to plan some one on one time before they move to Detroit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment