Wednesday, March 10, 2010

One of THOSE Days

Have you ever had that moment when you get an email or a phone call with some news and you're just confused, you can't figure out how it happened, or what the person was thinking. Well, I had one of those today. I was having a fabulous day - stuffed 350 mailers in the morning, did a few things at the office and then went up to the capitol for several hours, got some soft commitments for money after the session, got into the 'den of iniquity' more formally known as the lobbyist lounge, and visited with some friends. Overall a fabulous day... but part way through I got an email, and I am still mulling over it.

What were they thinking! Politics is incestuous, everyone knows that - but really can't we be somewhat ethical, at least logical!

No, this will not turn me away from politics, and yes, I still love it! Tomorrow is the last day of the session, I will most definitely be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment