Monday, March 29, 2010

Back on a Schedule

Well, I was very grateful for my trip to Nauvoo. I was able to get energized and focused on those things that are really important and got motivation to do it!

So today, well I spent the last hour going over everything that I need to do this week - a little planning session. I needed it! It sounds silly, but I really need to do a little of it every day. Just like the mission plan for the week and then review every day to make sure I am getting everything done that I need to, yes I may be obsessive compulsive, but I am going to get things done.

So, given the fact that I have been up since 4:00am this morning, I will now be going to bed as I am fixin to get up at 5:00am and hit the gym before we have family scripture study.

No comments:

Post a Comment