Friday, March 5, 2010

Dance All Night

Well, I have not been dancing since I got home form my mission, which is quite sad really. But Meredith, or more commonly known to some Sis. Walch, loves to go dancing as well, so we hit the town with another old sister missionary, Eileen Hokansen. We had tons of fun! Only in Salt Lake can you find a dry dance club, Studio 600. I always find people fascinating to watch at these types of venues - they're just well... they experience de-individuation (a psychiligy term used for why people do stupid things in big crowds that they would not normally due, given the fact that there are a lot of people doing the same stupid things, so who cares, essentially. I reckon if a psychologist read this he would not like my definition).

Meredith (my MTC companion), Eileen (an honorary mission companion), and me!


There is not much to say here - we just love Meredith!

No comments:

Post a Comment