It is officially two years today that I arrived in Texas - what some consider officially starting the mission. It is amazing how time flies!
So, other than the traditional corned beef and cabbage - Meredith and I had to do a little more celebrating... so naturally, just at the Pottorff's taught us we brought out the pizza and beer! And of course I had to wear THE shirt. We came up with a list, A - Z of all the things we did today that we could not do the last two St. Patrick's Day. I will just name a few...
A. Staying out past 9:00 pm
B. Staying up past 10:30 pm
C. Going shopping whenever I need, even twice in one day
M. Drive a mini cooper
P. Listen to loud music
and drum roll please...
Z. sleeping in separate bedrooms!
It really is all about the little things!
Other than the celebration motherly duties do not take a day off - which I have grown a greater appreciation for my mother, and all mothers. Got home, finished dinner, washed the car, picked up Matthew from a party, dropped off his friend, got home ate dinner, finished dishes, then to Blake's All-Star Hockey game. Yes, we did get ice cream, is was waffle bowl Wednesday at Sub-Zero I couldn't help myself! Got home at 10 pm... the morning is going to be rough
No comments:
Post a Comment