Thursday, March 4, 2010

Much too long...

Well, it has been far too long since I have written! I feel completely pathetic. You know when you stop doing something, with the excuse of I'll catch up tomorrow and then the next day you say the same thing... and so the pattern goes, and then it gets to a point where you don't even want to try to catch up. Well, today is the day I put that all to rest! Finally - it only took a month. And next week I will put my lazy have not been to the gym in 3 weeks butt back to the gym!

So much has happened and at the same time nothing has happened... probably the biggest change is that I moved back home - almost a week now. It is overall good, although I miss my social life! So, it looks like I will have to find something here, hopefully institute classes at the U of U will help.

I do have lots of pictures - so I will post those soon, and they should give a good review of the last month! I will be back to my everyday posts tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment