Well, I moved home a week ago. Let's just say its been a rough week. I love home, but I do not function very well here. To me home is a place where I can relax and enjoy myself - I don't have to get up at a certain time I can watch TV, play with the family or whatever. So this week what did I do - well, lets start with the list of didn't do's first.
I did not...
1. read my scriptures
2. go to bed at a decent hour
3. go to the temple
4. go to the gym
5. unpack
6. or do my laundry
I did however...
1. sleep in 2 or 3 hours
2. watch Americn Idol
3. eat chocolate ice cream with all the fixings every night
4. spend mindless hours on facebook
5. went to lunch with Shay
6. and got my hair cut
So, goal for next week - be productive, please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment