Sunday, March 14, 2010

"Single Mom of Three"

Well, so the chaos begins - my parents left this morning for a cruise, Mexican Riviera with the extended family, and suddenly I find myself with 3 children and a full time job. I honestly don't know how single Moms do it! It should be an adventure - and it will begin around 5:00 am tomorrow morning, as I will need to go to the gym before the kids get up at 6:30 am. It is going to be an exhausting week!

Thankfully Sunday has been quite nice. All the kids have been cooperative and quite pleasant. I even got good nap in and talked with Sis. Blickfeldt! It is so crazy that she is home! Cleaned up dinner, read scriptures, family prayer, read with Matthew, put him to bed, Whitney is making lunches for tomorrow, and I am off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment