This is probably the least likely thing you ever expected to see on my blog... well, knock it up to a cultural experience. Meredith's cousin was in it, and so somehow I got 'dragged' into it. Okay, so I wasn't totally dragged and I definitely didn't have to go, but there was nothing else to do. PLus I was already in Draper - went to the temple and shopping. I love TJMaxx.
Anyway, so this pageant thing - I mean scholarship program. It was pretty amusing. It is a world I know very, very little about. And it is just kind of cheesy. Noted there were some girls that did have incredible talents which were very impressive. And nobody said they wanted world peace, there were some tears, and generally a lot of estrogen in the room. Other than the judges taking FOR-EV-ER, Meredith and I had great enjoyment mocking.
No comments:
Post a Comment