So, I was with Meredith again tonight - okay maybe we are both just losers, but together were not! So, it is my typical 24 night so I was in charge of dinner, but after a 90 minute commute I was late and grumpy. So I ran to Smiths with Meredith - she kept my mind together otherwise we would have walked out without cabbage for cabbage salad, so thankfully she came with me. Well, we are grabbing the cabbage and see Elder Ahrendsen, go figure! Truly what is the likelihood of running into two Elders from the mission in two days... looks like this week could be crazy, wonder if we can make it 3 for 3.
Read tomorrow and see if we hit 1 in a million when we run into another Elder from the mission...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, if you make it 3 for 3 then you should make a superbowl prediction.
ReplyDelete