Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Shoes


So, this may sound silly, but getting new shoes was a tender mercy from the Lord! This actually happened last night, but it was after I had already posted and not much happened today. My friend called me and asked me to pick her up form the airport at 8 pm, which was nice since I could go home for dinner and get a few things I needed. Well, I went home and there was also a letter from Elder Pottorff and Sis. Key. Which was exciting! And Elder Pottorff had forgotten runners and a towel - boys! Well, I figured I would just pick up the stuff after work today. After a delicious dinner I remembered I had seen to most beautiful red pumps in Layton, and since I was at home I was close enough to get them! Happy Day! Then, as I was driving I realized I could also pick up shoes for Rob (Elder Pottorff - that is just really long to write). Brilliant! So not only was I able to pick up my friend Angela, but I also got a letter form Rob - picked up what he needed and was able to get it to the MTC today, and I got new red shoes! What a brilliant night!

No comments:

Post a Comment