Monday, January 18, 2010

Jack Bauer

Yes, it is that time of year again - the air is fresh, crisp, with a bit of a chill - and season 8 of 24 begins! I watched the first two hours tonight, yes I am a day behind. But, I did not want to watch it on Sunday and the fact that you can watch pretty much any television show online now is awesome! And I spent the money on all the cables to be able to hook up my computer to the television, so I better get good use out of them! I reckon I may always be a day behind given that I need to go to FHE - as I made a commitment to always go after having the calling and realizing how hard it is!

So, I am excited for another season! And I do have to say up to this point, including season 7, I am proud to share the name of Allison with the current President Taylor. It is looking like it will be another action packed and suspense filled season! I get way too into this - but I really only follow one television series, so I reckon its okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment