Monday, January 25, 2010

Target, FHE, and "the shirt"

So, yesterday Meredith (translation: Sis. Walch) and I went to dinner, but we had to stop by Target to get a few things. So we are on the way out talking about how we will never shop at Wal Mart again, and we go to leave... run right into Elder Whitaker, who got home on Wednesday and was holding hands with a girl! I am pretty sure we wet our pants! What a small world it is.



After dinner we had FHE, and Eric (co-teach temple prep with him) and I planned our lesson for Sunday, than it was off to Chris' to get my new training schedule - full on for the half marathon. Well, since I have been taking pictures in 'the shirt' all week, i figured he would be a good person to take a picture with, well lets just say I have never had such a positive reaction to the shirt, in fact he wishes he had one too! Well, that was a first - since everyone else tells me... well, not so positive things. So, Tom if you find the shirt again please buy two smalls. (I was having fun with the photo editing)

No comments:

Post a Comment