Thursday, June 24, 2010

Getting Back to Normal

Well, things are slowly getting back to normal.  As normal and things can be that is - given that my family will no longer be here.  My parents went to the MTC yesterday morning - that is after the AC stopped working and we had a small flood in my room.  Literally everything in the house has broken down over the last month.  Which has no doubt added to the stress that my Mom and Dad have felt in the last several weeks, but I have also been grateful for it as it means that I do not have to deal with it all breaking down the months after they leave!

I have also been feeling much better - I feel like I am getting back to myself.  I started taking an all natural supplement, SAM-E.  You take it the morning and it helps with serotonin levels and it is all natural which is the only way that I am willing to go.  I have taken for about two weeks now, I have missed a day here and there.  There was a set of days I missed 3 or 4, and I noticed a clear difference on the fourth day I was no myself.  I will undoubtedly be looking into other things, but for now this has been a great help, and I reckon that someday I will no longer have to take it, one can only hope!

Work is moving along slowly, but it is moving forward which is a good thing.  I am adapting to my parents not being here.  Thanks to great friends and family I think all will be well, not that I ever doubted, but nonetheless.  The next week will be busy.  My parents come home from the MTC on Sunday afternoon.  We are doing dinner with family that night, a big family FHE on Monday and then they take off on Tuesday.  I leave on Thursday and will be in Detroit with them thru July 5th.  After that things could get a little boring around here...

1 comment:

  1. Boring? I don't think so! We will have to hang out and do fun things! So glad to hear you are feeling better!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete