Friday, June 4, 2010

Mike Lee

I typically write at night after work, but I thought today that it might be more effective for me to write during my lunch hour or when I need a little break from the usual going ons at work, so since I am doing some stuff for Mike Lee today - and have not mentioned him since he first decided to run for Senate I would start there today.

The campaign is in full force at this point and things are heating up! Having watched the race from the beginning, even prior to Mike announcing his candidacy, I have become more and more frustrated with Tim Bridgewater. I got a piece in the mail today - since when did Tim want a flat tax? I am fairly certain he never talked about that until recently... and I know that Mike has talked about it a lot. The funniest thing I reckon of this nature that I have seen was about two weeks ago when Mike posted his stance on American-Israeli relations, and the next day I see a facebook post for Tim saying check out my stance on American Israeli relations. Crazy. And that's the way politics goes.

Overall things are going swimmingly! We are ready for a win on June 22nd! If you want to read more on Mike or the campaign, visit www.mikelee2010.com.

REMEMBER TO VOTE JUNE 22nd!!

No comments:

Post a Comment