Thursday, October 21, 2010

Waiting for "Superman"

If you have school age children or pay taxes - you need to see this movie!  Going into it you need to know that it is a documentary, so it is a bit slow and can seem long, however you must stay till the end - it is one of the most heart wrenching, emotional films I have seen in a long time.

It is currently showing at the Broadway Centre Theatre on Salt Lake. You can watch the preview below.

3 comments:

  1. oh okay i really want to see this now. maybe i can talk spencer into going to see it! love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salt Lake...? What if I want to see it in Seattle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha... my dads work made all the execs see it! That's the only time I heard of it besides you...go figure :)

    ReplyDelete