Monday, October 4, 2010

My Family

Just before my family went to Detroit we had new family pictures done!  The last time we had pictures taken was just before my mission.  However even after taking those we failed to take a 'square' picture to hang over our mantel in the family room.  The picture that was there had hung there for nearly 11 years and Matthew wasn't even in the picture.  We hope he hasn't had a complex for the last 10 years... however it has now been replaced!

It looks beautiful over the mantel and clearly a lot of growing up has occurred since the last picture which filled its spot.

And this one will soon be hanging over the mantel in the mission home.

Gotta love my sisters!

And my brothers!



And we love our Mom...


And our Dad.


1 comment:

  1. Alli!! I love them all! I am so impressed :) I feel like a little more connected to home, thanks!

    ReplyDelete