Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A week of...

You know those days and resulting weeks that go by and you wake up and think... what the hell have I been doing? I have been feeling like this ever since I returned home from my mission!

Does life ever just slow down?

I have tried to slow some things down - I have been listening to books on tape in my car, and even on occasion just sitting in silence as I drive (since I seem to spend a lot of time in the car and much like the bathroom it is a place that you can be entirely by yourself without having to worry about any interruptions).

It doesn't seem to matter how well I plan out my days, I still seem to run out of time to accomplish everything I need to - I want to find time to read, be with my family, and just sit and do nothing, just have time to think.

1 comment:

  1. At least life isn't boring, that is a good thing! I don't know how you do everything you do, you are amazing! Just keep truckin away, you're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete