Well, I never thought that this day would come, I never thought that I would be so excited for a new vacuum, but let us note that this is not just an ordinary vacuum this is a dyson. And I have been wanting one for a while - you see the carpet in the basement in long, I like to call it shag, but my Mom says I know nothing about shag carpet given the 70's and I have learned better than to question her at my age. Anyway, it is very hard to vacuum the basement carpet - and well the dyson, I believed, could do it.
Well, I went to Costco yesterday and picked one up, assembled it tonight and took it down to test it out. For those of you that have seen the area in the basement that has the pool table and such the vacuum canister filled up just vacuuming that area...
looks like the verdict is in a we have a winner!
No comments:
Post a Comment