Thursday, April 8, 2010

Maddox


Well, given several recommendations and the fact that I was going all the way to Brigham City for the Box Elder County Convention, I went to Maddox.

Short note on the Convention - it was total chaos. Bob Bennet's folks were at the corner when you walked in, disgusting. He's got a bunch of young, may I say attractive, men working for him, but they are clueless - simply wrapped up in the power of it all. I will say Bridgewater took the cake for the most signs and what not. Most interesting was that the Club for Growth was there - quite impressive. They have spent so much money to defeat Bennet, it's amazing.

People of note that were there: Senator Bennet (blah!), Congressman Bishop (smile), Governor Herbert (mas o menos), and then the candidates and such. I do have to note that while both Congressman Bishop and Senator Bennet had no security, Governor Huntsman had three... go figure.

I was at the convention for PCE - there were lots of friendly people there!

Okay, Maddox it was delicious! I think I inhaled my food too fast given how hungry I was. But it was delicious - I got a buffalo burger with bacon, fries (amazing!), and a chocolate shake. YUM.



I had to take a picture of this sign - what is the purpose of this sign? Do they think that cows will read it and surrender themselves saying, "well, if that is my fate, let me be a Maddox burger?"

No comments:

Post a Comment