Well, it has been too many days since I have posted! Things have been crazy (I can spill the details on Wednesday) family, work, and just life...
So, to quickly highlight the last few days - I have still been 'growing up' per se this last week, although I will stop being grown up soon - I got my insurance, both car and health figured out this weekend, I just have taxes to figure out, which should be easy as I didn't make any money last year! Which can be seen as both a good and a bad thing. Friday night we had a dinner with the Governor at the Sutherland offices, as well as Peter Brienholt and former Congressman Jim Hansen. Thank heaven for Peter (who gave me a free CD!) and Jim, as they took pictures with all the guests. We had planned on the Governor taking the pictures and he bailed, go figure! Not what any of us expected from Governor Herbert. We didn't leave until nearly midnight and I crashed. Saturday we started to clean out the computer room - a project that should have been started ages ago! Then I hit the gym quick - ran into an old friend from BYU-I, Tyson Foster, which was crazy. Then came home and went to Blake's hockey game, they won State, which means they will compete in Philadelphia over Spring Break. If the High School team wins as well, that team will be going to nationals as well in Chicago, which is highly likely. Sadly, I don't think I will be able to attend, due to work. Got up early this morning to go to Provo for church as I was teaching today. Then came back home for the Super Bowl. The best commercial was for sure the Doritos one with the black kid! Love it! All I really care about is the commercials, which sadly were overall not that great this year, and the food, we had brisket and tri-tip, plus a wide range of delicious appetizers! And now, I need to get off to bed. I am exhausted - and after all that food I must hit the gym in the morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment