Well, being on the other side of dropping a missionary off is a bit strange! I do have to admit that being the missionary dropped off is significantly easier than dropping them off, especially with the new drop off procedures! I had the pleasure and honor of dropping off a friend of mine at the MTC, Elder Pottorff. I met the Pottorff family on my mission in Mesquite. They were more than just good friends, but became part of my family during my 11 month stay in Mesquite. So being able to be a part of this mission experience was very exciting! He will be an awesome missionary!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
The MTC Drop off
Well, being on the other side of dropping a missionary off is a bit strange! I do have to admit that being the missionary dropped off is significantly easier than dropping them off, especially with the new drop off procedures! I had the pleasure and honor of dropping off a friend of mine at the MTC, Elder Pottorff. I met the Pottorff family on my mission in Mesquite. They were more than just good friends, but became part of my family during my 11 month stay in Mesquite. So being able to be a part of this mission experience was very exciting! He will be an awesome missionary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment