Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Beginning

I have decided to do a blog for a couple of reasons.
1. There are many of you that have asked for me to keep you updated, and frankly I am not very good at it! You can try to call or write or email only so much, and I always take on way more than I am actually capable of handling and as a result don't have much time. So This is an easy way for me to type this and that about my mundane life.

2. I am terrible at keeping a journal! So this is going to work as such. Thanks to Sis. Francks (from Sherman, TX) I have decided as a New Year's Resolution to take a picture a day. Yes, I know many of you are laughing at this point not sure how I will ever be able to do that. But I am determined and now that I don't have school to worry about I think I will be able to keep it up. If I don't please let me know!! Y'all will have to follow up with me on this one for sure!

3. this is probably more of a warning to many of you, than a reason why I started a blog. But it is likely that this will become a bit of a political platform for me... so, that is your warning.

I am very excited for this new year and the new 'grown up' adventures it will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment